- ASAP – [All] Company info provided
- Aug 15th – [SGP] Venues and dates chosen
- Aug 22nd – [GP] Marketing message provided
- Aug 31st – [GP] Sponsor session details submitted to site
- Sep 22nd – [All] Items that are to go to the events should be received by us by this date
Each year we have a Fun Bus for transporting speakers and kit between venues. Usually, a single sponsor covers the cost for this. Sponsor employees are allowed to make use of the Fun Bus but we request some contribution is made to the Fun Bus – this can be in the form of beer or snacks!
We want to promote your company as much as we can. For that, we need information and art assets from you.
- On the homepage, we use your logo (white or transparent background), company URL, and social links (Fb, Li, T) so please provide us with these.
- Logos will also be used on banners so we need a high-res version of the logo. Ideally, this should be a vector graphic.
- Each sponsor gets a page on our site that includes the company info, a bio, and links to some useful resources. Please supply the bio (up to 150 words) and links.
You can give us flyers, whitepapers etc to put in the swag bag. We’ll need a thousand of each insert provided. The maximum amount of different inserts you can give us depends on sponsorship level:
- Supporter – 1 item
- Bronze – 1 item
- Silver – 2 items
- Gold – 4 items
- Premier – 5 items
We all know that getting these read by attendees and not just binned can be a challenge. Our take on things that make attendees more likely to read or make use of the marketing materials is to have the materials low on text and have a strong call to action for an online resource.
Various bits and pieces need to be sent to us and/or back to you.
Please send stuff to us at:
FAO Alex Whittles
48 Walker Street, The Studio
We send things to you via Recorded Delivery, especially as one of the things we’ll send you is our attendees entries to your competition! Please let us know who should be the FAO contact and what address we should send items to so that they safely get to you.
Sponsors are of course welcome to attend the events and submit technical talks that don’t market their company. Wearing company tshirts etc. is fine, but unless you have booth space at a given venue we request that you do not try to take up exhibitor space or otherwise cramp the style of sponsors who have paid to be on-site.
We keep a bit of room in the sponsor offerings to allow people to add extras that tailor a company’s engagement with attendees, according to budget and strategy. Sponsors can add on extras like popup banners at location(s), booth space, webinars, providing branded lanyards etc. If you see something you like from a section below that interests you, get in touch.